Welcome to the very first episode of Yummy Oman – the foodie’s guide to the Sultanate!
We’re in the kitchen at the InterContinental Muscat whipping up the most delicious Ramadan-inspired salad for a fresh and healthy iftar. Ready to dig in? Click on the video below to watch!
• 5 ounces rocket leaves
• 2 pieces local tomatoes
• Half a medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
• Shallots, finely-chopped
• 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
• Fresh mint leaves
• Black olives (pitted)
• 2 small red radishes, thinly sliced
• Feta cheese
• Zataar bread, thinly sliced and fried
• 2 Tbsp fresh pomegranate
• 1 Tbsp pomegranate syrup
• 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Mix together, drizzle with dressing, and serve!
*Recipe brought to you by InterContinental Muscat