Go natural with the magic gel and keep your skin healthy.
Good old Aloe Vera doesn’t need any introduction. We have it in our beauty counters and bed side tables in the form of creams, gels and moisturisers etc. However, did you know using Aloe Vera in its natural form has tremendous benefits?
- Perfect for sun burn
Due to its nutritional and moisturising qualities, Aloe Vera gel helps to heal sunburn on the epithelial level of the skin, a layer of cells that cover the body. So, if you are sunburnt after a long day-out on the beach, make sure you apply fresh Aloe Vera gel (scooped right from the plant) on your body to keep it cool and revived.
- It keeps your skin moisturised
Aloe Vera keeps the skin well-hydrated and soft making it a great natural moisturiser. It easily enters the skin when rubbed in and increases the pH balance of the skin. More importantly it does not give a greasy look, which makes it a good option for those who have oily skin.
A 2006 study published in Skin Research and Technology says that freeze-dried Aloe Vera extract can improve skin hydration. Consequently, it may be used in cosmetic products for the treatment of dry skin.
- Perfect for the No-Sleep puffy eyes:
Again, due to its natural nutrients, Aloe Vera is a perfect and natural choice to get rid of puffiness or dark circles. From now on, whether you are burning the midnight oil to finish your presentation or dancing the night away at your friend’s birthday party, the next day you know you have Aloe Vera to bring back the glowing eyes!
- Become an ageless beauty
Are you one of those who almost empties your bank account on skin care products to fight against wrinkles and ageing? Here is a cost-effective solution; get some Aloe Vera right away. This magic gel contains a good amount of antioxidants including, beta carotene, vitamin C and E, all of which can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. This helps in reducing wrinkles.
- Reduces Acne
Aloe Vera is a natural antibacterial agent that helps fight the bacteria that causes acne. It also stimulates the growth of new cells. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory and healing properties that help the skin heal quickly and reduce skin inflammation.
- A 2014 study published in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment has found Aloe Vera can help to cure acne. You can:
- Apply fresh healing and gel directly on the affected areas a few times a day.
- Fill an ice cube tray with Aloe Vera gel and freeze it. Rub a frozen cube on your acne to soothe the inflammation. Repeat 2 or 3 times a day.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel with ½ teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the acne-affected area. Allow it to sit for about 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with water. Do this twice daily.
So, stop emptying your bank balance on chemicals stuffed in a box and go natural with the magic gel Aloe Vera!