There’s still time to enter our Mother’s Day competition to say thanks for all that your mum does for you.
There are still a few days left to enter our exciting Mother’s Day competition, which gives children a wonderful opportunity to give their mums the credit they deserve.
Sponsored by Puck, this is the third edition of the competition, which celebrates Mother’s Day in the GCC on March 21.
But it’s not just the title of Muscat’s Best Mum that is on the line. Thanks to Puck, there will be cash prizes for the top three entries, with RO200 going to first place, RO100 for second and RO50 for third. If this isn’t motivation enough to show your love, then we don’t know what is!
“The competition deadline closes on March 19,” says Felicity Glover, the managing editor of Y Magazine. “It’s a fun contest for children to get creative and show their mums just how much they love them.”
To enter this year, you’ll need to be 16 or under and fill out the special card that was inserted in the March 2 issue of Y Magazine.
Remember to be as creative as possible as our judges will be selecting the winners based on content and creativity. Last year, we received poems, drawings, touching words and simple displays of gratitude for mums who mean the world to their children. Good luck!
DROP YOUR ENTRIES INTO THE BOXES PROVIDED AT THE FOLLOWING PIZZA MUSCAT OUTLETS
• Al Harthy Complex Qurum
• Al Khuwair (Near Rawasco)
• Al Khoud Souq
The top three entries will also be framed and given back to the participants for them to present to their mothers as a keepsake.
- The competition closes on March 19 and our winners will be awarded their prizes with their mum at a special ceremony on March 23.
- The competition is open to children aged 16 and under.
- Cards must be decorated and written by children only. Entries will be disqualified if there is evidence of parental involvement.
- Entries received after the closing date, March 19, will not go forward to the judging stage.
- Children of employees of SABCO Media or associated companies are excluded from taking part.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- Winners and their mums must be able to attend the prize ceremony in Muscat on a date to be confirmed.