Show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness with some beauty tips to help broaden your colour spectrum. Help spread the cause with some shades of pink for a vibrant visage.
- Pink is an energetic hue that can be highlighted in many ways. Clinique’s Pop Lip Colour & Prime lipstick in wow-pop is a creamy, dark shade that moisturises all day long
Clinique Pop Lip Colour & Prime lipstick, RO12
- Dolce&Gabbana Blush powder is a deep pink hue that gives an iridescent flush on the cheeks.
Dolce & Gabbana Blush Powder in Bacio 50, RO25
- Dolce & Gabbana’s nude pink eyeshadow compact is the perfect size for your handbag and will give you a subtle, smokey look.
Dolce&Gabbana Miss Dolce 143, RO30
- Tom Ford’s Nail Lacquer in Pink Crush is a nail essential. It’s perfect for a quick topcoat on a busy day.
Tom Ford Nail Lacquer (12ml), RO15
- For scent, Caroline Herrera’s CH Grand Tour range offers a lemon-grape fruit scent that boasts a special cooling agent. Perfect for the day with its special cooling agent.
Carolina Herrera CH Grand Tour for Women, RO45