Halloween inspired this week; Rihanna’s Fenty x Puma collection leads the comeback of Goth make-up and mystical facial art. From Dark burgundy lips to deep black eyeshades, create your own spooky and cutting-edge trend, Fatin al Zadjali finds.
- Cyber! Apply Mac deep matte black lipstick that will show off your dark side.
Tip: Add some glitter to your lips to make them pop out.
Cyber Mac Cosmetics, RO9
- Apply a concentrative amount of Charcoal Liner on the edge of your eyeliner and smudge the base.
NYX Collection Noir, RO3
- Add colour to your eyes with Charlotte Tilbury “The Rock Chick”. It has four sultry shades with a feline flick.
Charlotte Tilbury – The Rock Chick, RO15
- Just to prove you’re not a vampire; Blush on a burgundy shade on your cheeks.
Fever – Mac Cosmetics, RO10
- For the finishing touch, dazzle your nails with OPI Trick or Treat range of colours. My top pick is “My Back Pocket” for a bright pumpkin orange to match the Halloween festivities.
OPI Halloween, RO5 per polish.