Follow these beauty tips to keep you looking good, feeling fresh and ready to tackle the world of college once more, writes Fatin al Zadjali.
- Two words: BB Cream. It moisturises, protects, and corrects the skin with minimal tinted coverage. Start your morning with a fresh face, wash then add your trusted BB (beauty balm) cream and that’s all you need. Maybelline has a range of BB creams suitable for all skin types.
Maybelline BB Cream, RO2.60
- MAC Cosmetics have a great range of lipsticks suitable for all skin tones. I love the shade Whirl. It’s a light, pinkish purple that can be applied throughout the day. Always keep one lipstick in your bag that you can’t replace.
MAC Whirl, RO9
- Mascara. In the morning, instead of your usual eye make-up routine, stick to a fresh base and add some mascara or eyeliner and you’ll be good to go! Benefit supplies non-stick mascara that’s perfect for feathering out your lashes to create a dimension of mascara and eyeliner.
Benefit They’re Real! Mascara, RO7.5
- A highlighter will definitely highlight your day. Add a little glow to the inner corners of your eyes, cheekbones and nose, as this will give you a glow. Benefit also has a nifty range of highlighters.
Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter, RO12.80
- While on campus you might need to go to an impromptu event that merits a quick freshen-up. Urban Decay has a neutral beauty pallet that adds definition and transition to the eyes and face.
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, RO22
- Refresh your hair between washes with this quick fix. It soaks up excess oils, and a little spritz between the strands will go a long way to avoiding a bad-hair day.
Dove Invigorating Dry Shampoo, RO1.50