Prince Harry is due to leave Oman today (Nov 20) after a three-day trip to the Sultanate during which he took in some of the major sights. The Prince, fourth in line to the British throne, was making his first visit to the country at the personal invitation of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos Bin Said Al Said.
During his stay Prince Harry, 30, was due to undertake several engagements including a visit to Nizwa Fort where his father Prince Charles also toured in March last year. A traditional sword dance was said to greet him inside the Fort’s courtyard.
The red-haired Prince was also expected be taken around the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque. After leaving Muscat he will fly to Abu Dhabi to play in the Sentebale Polo Cup at Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club, before attending a fundraising dinner to give a speech.