To help you kick off the new academic year on a winning note, Oman Tourism College is giving one lucky student a chance to win RO500 to go towards their tuition fees.
How to enter
All you have to do is tell us in 100 words or less what your favourite place is in Oman and why
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all students attending a recognised school in Oman, from primary school age to college age.
- Only one entry per child. Entries must be completed by a child with no parental input.
- The competition is not open to employees or students of Oman Tourism College or SABCO Media employees.
- The winner will be chosen by Y Magazine and Oman Tourism College and the judges’ decision is final.
- The Back to School Competition starts on August 14, 2014, and all entries must be received by 5pm on Sunday, August 24.
- Email your entries to email@example.com. Include your name, age, grade and school in your entry.
- The winner will be announced in the August 28 issue of Y Magazine.
About Oman Tourism College
Oman Tourism College, in association with Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland, offers Bachelor of Science (Hons) and Diploma in International Hospitality and Management.
Admissions are open to all nationalities for the new academic year from August 17, 2014. In addition, the college has short courses in languages (English, Spanish, German and French), as well as culinary skills (Cook at Home Series: Omani, Indian, Lebanese and Italian cuisine) and in hospitality-related topics.
For more information, go to www.otc.edu.om